COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Device Information or Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Some examples of usage data collected are listed as follows -
- Web browser type, Web browser version, Internet Protocol address, time zone, cookie information, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to -
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including First name, Last name, Phone number, Address, and Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a more helpful website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and tailoring them according to you.
- A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you voluntarily decide to share with us. However, if you prefer, you may decline cookies by modifying your web browser settings, but this may prevent you from using some parts of our Service.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, agreement and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Amoshi through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, calls, SMS, or other forms of communication regarding updates or market research purposes.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us, and lastly, to customize the website according to your interests.
The Company may share Personal Data with Service Providers to help us extend our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on behalf of the company and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We make sure your information is secure and we are committed to this. We have put in place proper physical, electronic and management procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or advertising.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data from unauthorized access or advertising.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
For more information or any concerns about our privacy practices,you may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.